The OutCold Show!

MUSIC/COMEDY/SKATEBOARDING/LIFE

Sunday 9 December 2007

Livin Proof @ Market Place - 8th Of December


DJ Mista Thing did come down did his thing again and trust me going after him was kinda hard but i did my thing. Big up DJ Khalil and DJ Crossover that did put it down too & trust me it they are the future of the DJ game. Big up my boys CJ Beatz and Craig for holding it down.


This guy in the white was the KING!!! He was bugging out to some Krs 0ne, He was crazy drunk but he did know what he was doing (well kind of) and he got the party started. Big up "DUDE".


Big up my two sisters that did come down to the spot, They felt the good Hip Hop vibes.

Next party is on Saturday the 12th of January and its gonna be another BIG party. Its gonna be Crossover & Khalil's Bday too so its gonna be hype.

No comments: