The OutCold Show!

MUSIC/COMEDY/SKATEBOARDING/LIFE

Sunday 2 December 2007

A Good Start To The December Partying - Elementz

It was a long trip to Newmarket but it was worth it, big up my boy craig that did hold it down to.

Big up MC Fontz that did hold it down on the mic for a bit of the night and a very big shout to DJ @ WAR that did bring me out there to rep for the raiders.
CJ Beatz was in the house getting his two step on and hooking up some south joints on the serato



THE BEST F**KING MIXER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats my wife right there yo.
Well it was another classic night for the wayne and the DJ set up was sooooo sweet! The best ive been on for a long time and i can't wait to rock that spot again. Don't forget to hit up my myspace to see where im djing at next and look out for me on Kiss Radio on the 9th of December for a CK One comp. Its a good look yall!
peace easy
DJ Bruce Wayne

No comments: